Kelly Roberts is the creator of the “Run, Selfie, Repeat” podcast, the free fitness movement the Badass Lady Gang and body-positive initiative #SportsBraSquad.
Named by Women’s Running as one of 20 women changing the sport of running and gracing the cover of the 2017 body issue, and by Competitor Magazine as one of 12 Influential and inspiring runners under 30, Kelly’s mission is to inspire others to get embrace a healthy lifestyle and pursue the strongest version of themselves possible all while making them laugh hysterically.
In this episode we discuss:
- Badass Lady Gang and how it evolved into such a powerful movement
- How she got into running and coaching
- The types of runners she’s connecting with
- Growing her business
- Combatting the pervasiveness of diet culture in our society
- Staying connected and motivated during the pandemic
Song: Breakadawn, by Mike Quinn