John Reniewicki is professional runner at Under Armour and a former Assistant Cross Country Coach at Arizona State University. As a collegiate athlete, John broke the Arizona State University School Record in the 10k and has since improved his PR to 28:15 (78.2 VDOT). He’s entering his second year of professional running and currently working hard to prepare for the national championships.
In this episode we discuss:
- His new sponsorship and coaching influences
- What his training and daily routines look like
- His experiences dealing with and managing injuries
- Goals for 2022 and beyond
- What he’s grateful for at this time
Connect with John via his V.O2 Marketplace profile or on Instagram @john_reniewicki.
Listen to other episodes of Conversation Pace and follow the show on Spotify and Apple Podcasts.
Song: Breakadawn, by Mike Quinn
Leave A Comment