Steamboat Springs, CO
August 5th – August 10th, 2013
- Extraordinary facilities and accommodations at Colorado Mountain College
- Daily runs guided by Run SMART coaches through scenic mountain trails
- Classroom style discussions led by experienced coaching staff
- Nutrition for runners with NCAA record-holder Alicia Shay
- Shoe fitting, functional movement screen, and gait analysis
- Strategies for mobility and flexibility, speed and agility, strength and power, recovery and regeneration.
- Open to high school coaches and their athletes, with the opportunity to consult about season preparation and team strategies
- Fun filled afternoon activities at Steamboat’s hot springs, tubing the Yampa River, team games on campus, and more
Includes the following:
- All transportation once you arrive in Steamboat Springs
- All meals, lodging (linens included)
- Run SMART shirt, shorts, socks, pair of running shoes
July 14th, 2013
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-888-707-3370.