VDOT O2 Community Home Forums Message Board VDOT O2 Training App Discussion

• Author
    Keymaster

Anything related to managing athletes through the application please post here.

• Eric S Henry

I am excited to get back to using this app again.

• Scotty

Hi

Anyone else having issues logging in the app? I can login via the website but I keep getting error message

Service Available (-1001)

• VDOT
      Keymaster

Sorry, Scotty. We were having a server issue. We’ll be working this winter/spring to reduce interruptions now that we have a growing amount of data being synced to the app.

• Tim Crytser

I am a local high school coach and want to be able to build several templates for different groups and time periods. Is there a way to duplicate a template? Many of the templates will be very similar. Thanks!

• Bobby Tillman

Is there a way that I can change the name of a group? Or can I delete a group that I don’t use anymore?

• VDOT
      Keymaster

Hi Coach,

Unfortunately, right now you can only add new group name or remove athlete from group. We’re going to add the ability to edit group name soon.

• Kevin Stibora

Is there a way for an athlete or coach to change the name of a planned workout? It would be nice to name quality sessions something specific like threshold repeats, progression run, 400 repeats, mile repeats, etc? Right now it is hard to tell which workout is which when they get pushed to Garmin because they are all named the same “Quality Session”.

• VDOT
      Keymaster

Hi Kevin,
      If you are using the Garmin Calendar integration, the current day’s workout should be available for the current day. On your watch, use the Calendar option instead of the saved workouts option. If you are continuing to have trouble, feel free to send us an email at info@vdoto2.com.

Reply To: VDOT O2 Training App Discussion
Your information:

Cancel