Matt DeBole is currently a featured running coach on the VDOT O2 Marketplace. Matt’s coaching bio is unique when you think about his experience as an athlete, coach, and physical therapist. This combination is hard to come by when searching for a running coach. He received his Doctor of Physical Therapy at the University of Pittsburgh and now practices in Menlo Park, CA.
Matt has been running since a young age and went on to compete at Georgetown University. He qualified for the Olympic Trials in 2008 and finished out his competitive career with PRs of 4:00 in the mile, 13:36 for 5k and 49:59 for 10-miles.
Now is your chance to tap into Matt’s expertise and professional experience, “What it took for me to get to a 4-minute mile, I’m using the exact same principles to help you get to where you want to be. Don’t worry, we got this.”
Matt’s Coaching Bio
- Qualified To Coach: 800m, Mile/1500m, 3km, 5km, 10km, 15km, Half Marathon, Marathon
- Keywords: Competitive Runners, High School Runners, Nutrition Advice, Biomechanist, Mental Skills, Physical Therapist, Beginner Runners, Recreational Runners
- Available for Coaching: In-person, Online/Remote coaching, Consultations
- Coaching Certifications: VDOT O2
- About: I’m a self-proclaimed total runner nerd with a passion for helping people achieve their goals. My physical therapy expertise in combination with a love for coaching runners creates a unique chance for you. Take advantage and get started with me today!
Matt currently offers online and in-person private coaching options catering to runners of all levels. To learn more about his background and coaching services please visit Matt’s coaching profile.