Caroline Högardh is a featured running coach on the VDOT O2 Coach Marketplace. Learn more about her background and how she can help you reach your running goals today.
Even the top athletes have coaches and Caroline is fortunate to work with one of the best as an elite athlete. To date her running resume includes a 4:51 mile PR. She brings a unique mix of qualifications to the table for her athletes training as an elite runner, becoming a VDOT Certified Coach and getting to work with Dr. Jack Daniels himself!
Caroline Högardh – Coaching Bio
- Qualified To Coach: 800m, Mile/1500m, 3km, 5km, 10km, 15km, Half Marathon, Marathon
- Keywords: Competitive Runners, Recreational Runners, High School Runners, Beginner Runners, Nutrition Advice, Cross Training Advice, Mental Skills
- Available for Coaching: Online/Remote coaching
- Coaching Certifications: VDOT O2
- Tagline: “To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan but also believe” – Anatole France.
- About: Elite runner from Sweden, lived and trained in Flagstaff, Arizona for six years, where I studied and ran for Northern Arizona University (NAU). I currently hold the 2nd fastest time in the 3k steeplechase for NAU. I am honored to say that I am now being coached by Dr. Jack Daniels himself and have had great success under his influence. I love to share my passion and knowledge to runners of all levels and goals, whether it’s to run a record time in the 800 meters or train for your first marathon – I will be there every step of the way!
Caroline currently offers four different coaching subscription packages. To learn more please visit her coaching profile page.